Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Heart Pie Pops

The moment I spotted these Heart Pie Pops in Williams-Sonoma catalog I knew I had to give them a try.


These can be as simple as store bought pie crust dough and ready made pie filling or jam.  Or, you could go all out and make them totally homemade.  I plan to make my own crust but use canned cherry pie filling. Regardless of how you choose to prepare your pie pops, it's not likely anyone will be able to resist sinking their teeth in to one of these beauties. 

I heart pie pops

While scanning the Internet for ideas on how to make these lovely treats, I discovered the fabulous Bakerella had already thought of this marvelous idea.  The Bakerella posted a fantastic step by step pie pop tutorial that I will defer to now.


I also think it would be fun to use a lollipop wrapping kit to wrap these individually and give as Valentine's Day gifts.  A sweet for your sweetie. 

Enjoy!

~The Lemonista

3 comments:

  1. I got that WS mold last year and can't wait to finally use it this V Day. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your's pop are fantastic! Cristiana

    ReplyDelete