Sunday, August 21, 2011

And the blueberry jam goes too...

I love peonies. *sighs*  I came across my new happy blog background this morning and I knew it needed to come live with me.  Speaking of things that make me happy, check out this lil' guy's picture I took at the Clark County Fair in Washington. Isn't he cute? I feel like he's sayin', "Sup?"
 

I've got a TON more farm photos to post. Once I get them all downloaded, I'll put together a fun post.

On to the blueberry jam giveaway. *smiles* 
The winner of today's random drawing is comment number

True Random Number Generator
Result:

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

So Ms. Marnely Rodriguez, please send me your address and I will ship you some blueberry jam.
thelemonista@yahoo.com

I've got another fun giveaway planned for this week so please check back.
Thanks everyone.

~The Lemonista

No comments:

Post a Comment