Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Most Amazing Banana Pudding!

Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding
 chinese chicken salad & Banana pudding 013

I just love Paula Deen. I love her humor, I love her candour and I love her good lookin' boys! (sorry, honey. Insert halo *grin*). As far as Banana Pudding goes, this one is simply perfect ~and down right dangerous.  I've been making this Paula Deen winner since the kids were babies and it never disappoints.  I sooooo wish that I had come up with this recipe, because it really is out of this world!

Here's the link so you can make it too.  I'm off to serve myself another bowl. *snort*

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/not-yo-mamas-banana-pudding-recipe/index.html

Enjoy!

~The Lemonista

1 comment:

  1. I know I will be making this dessert. Thank you so much Erin!

    ReplyDelete